KLS PROJECT PLANNING
Project support, installation and initiation
- Inspection of installation conditions, measurement taking and planning.
- Determination of installation dates.
- Creation of a 3-dimensional construction plan.
- Coordination of contractors by your KLS project team.
- System construction and test run at the KLS production centre in Weiskirchen, Germany
- System installation ca. 2.5 days.
- Transport system installation ca. 1 day.
- Initiation and test runs ca. 0.5 day.
- The KLS Solo System is ready to be loaded.
- System demonstration, training and safety instructions for pharmacy employees, by a KLS engineer.
- System approval and distribution of administrative rights.
- Concluding dialogue with your project engineer.
- The professional engineers of the KLS hotline team resume further support. (24/7 hotline with remote system observation for preventive troubleshooting)
- Annual system inspection and servicing on site
AKLS engagement /
Project completion, services